Thursday, January 3, 2013

Reboot

Happy New Year!!!!!

So apparently I haven't written anything down for the past 3 years.

That's right, 3 years.

Well, it's not that I haven't been posting anything. If at all, my Facebook and Twitter has been active for a while.

Which would kinda explain why I haven't written any blogs for so long.

So, after the last blog, what has happened to me?

Well, for starters, I've worked for a couple more companies before deciding that "I'm tired of this, I'm taking a well-deserved break".

Seriously, I can't understand why we don't have a concept of a long-term sabbatical here in the Philippines. It's like saying that you can't get a life. 0_o

So, instead of getting a sabbatical, I resigned. Even with all the hustle and bustle in the office, I decided to take a break, move away from all the drama and politics and showbusiness.

It's kinda refreshing, really. I mean, I get to do what I want, when I want it. It's a whole new experience for me.

Not that I don't get to do what I want before - it just comes with a lot of caveat.

I know that I wouldn't be able to survive with this kind of lifestyle for long - I mean, who am I kidding? It's not like I'm one of the rich kids that can get away with not working and just going to the malls or travelling abroad when they have nothing better to do (which kinda reminds of one youtube video)

Anyway, going back...

So I'm currently a bum, spending my days in hibernation. Ok, got that covered.

Next, I've been living in my own place since 2009.

Yup, I no longer live with my dad (well technically I don't really live with them since college - I was renting a place most of the time). Nothing hasn't changed, really. I still cook my own food, clean my room, and all the boring things that you could possibly think of.

But now I live in a condo (remember the last post aeons ago?). And I get to swim whenever. Pool party! Oh yeah! lol

I haven't been using my car lately. My dad uses it more than I do I think, which is fine as long as someone uses it. I may get to use it more this time since I would have more time to actually drive around. But given that I live in the metro and the traffic conditions is really bad, I may need to reconsider.

I'm planning to go to NZ this year. My sister (who migrated there a couple of years back) would be visiting us for a month, in time for my dad's 60th birthday. The plan is to go with them when they fly back. If all goes as planned, I may get work there and stay there indefinitely. If not, then I probably would be tending to sheeps and cows. Good thing I have Harvest Moon to train me. lol

Oh, I've been taking pictures since I went to Canada. The initial plan was for me to have a project (that is, take a picture of someplace) every month and post it on Facebook. Maybe I should try importing them all to Flickr and have you guys see them.

Well, that's pretty much it. There aren't any other major stuff that has happened since then. I'll try to update this blog as much as I can, and hopefully get a bit of a following - not that I'm a celebrity to follow. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment