Monday, July 8, 2013

Updates

Picture from wolfescape.com
I'm still alive. I just haven't been able to post anything lately.

It's been more than a month since my last post. Well, work and workout has been taking a lot of my time lately and so I haven't been able to churn any ideas for the next chapter of my ongoing series.

So what has been happening the past few weeks/months?

Well, for one I've been pretty occupied with work (I would like to defer the use of the term "busy" simply because it's not as busy as my previous one). I've been learning a few new things and meeting new people. It's been challenging, but not particularly stressful. Also being able to leave the office on time is really great. It's so different from what I got accustomed to, and that was nice. I just hope that it stays that way.

On other news, someone I know recently passed away. The last we saw each other was when I took photos of him at their place in QC. During that time he was already a bit sick, but what happened to him was a bit of a shock. For one he was younger by a year, so it made me think about a few things. For one, it made me realize that life is really short, and that the life we have right now is not really our own, and it can be taken away from us any time. We should make the most of what we have, try to share our lives and inspire as many people as possible.

Anyway, I think the chicken curry is almost done. I should probably go and tend to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment