Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Changes

Something is brewing in the horizon. I can't give any details yet as nothing's final, but if it pushes through then there would be a lot of changes in my plans for the next couple of months (or years maybe).

It was the first time in a couple of years (or probably as far as I can remember) that I really wanted something. Based from my initial assessment I find it very interesting, and at the same time a good avenue for me to learn. If it pushes through, I don't think I won't be disappointed. But of course, it'll still depend on what God has in store for me. I just can't force my way through it.

If I pass, I'll take it as a sign. ^_^

[2013-03-23] UPDATE: Yey, I passed! All that I'm waiting for is the offer. Let's hope that it's good. Well, still a week before my personal deadline. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment